. Liaising with existing staff members, managers, supervisors, and clients in order to achieve set goals.
2. Observing, analyzing, and offering suggestions on current operations.
3. Scheduling meetings and training sessions with staff and other stakeholders.
4. Assisting with recruitment, training, and onboarding processes.
5. Establishing professional relationships with clients, staff, and other stakeholders.
6. Ensuring all health and safety, as well as company regulations are followed by staff at all times.
7. Liaising with staff and organizing teambuilding events that take everyone's needs into account.
8. Conducting research, writing up reports, and presenting findings to staff and other stakeholders.
9. Maintaining relationships with clients and finding creative ways to expand the organization.
Attending workshops, lectures, and training sessions wherever possible.