. Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
2. Supervise administrative1 staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
3. Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
4. Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
5. Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
6. Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
7.Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
8. Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
9. Assist colleagues whenever necessary.