REPORTING STRUCTURE / RELATIONSHIPS
Reporting to the Sales Manager, Head of Sales
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES (but are not limited to):
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Develop technical and commercial knowledge of all our product offerings and services.
• Identify immediate and long-term needs of clients for company’s products and services on such projects.
• Arrange meetings between Engineering & Procurement Companies and our partners.
• Liaise between the company and key agencies in the industry etc.
• Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers
• Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
• Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group
• Interfacing with industry regulators and follow up on submitted tenders.
• Generate work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (P0)
• Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
• Ensure full payment for all supplies and services
• Demonstrate consistent sales development success and target — driven achievements.
• Business development experience
• Sales & Marketing
• Relationship mgmt.
• A good degree in Engineering, Sales/Marketing, Business Admin, Economics or related discipline from a reputable institution.
• A minimum of 3 years cognate experience in similar position in ICT and Energy sector with records of accomplishment.